Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07537 MXN / YER
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,939 (291,094 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)