Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07498 MXN / YER *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,849 (371,416 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)