Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07607 MXN / YER
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,080 (408,583 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (19 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)