Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 905 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.428 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 247% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,155 (AU$3,297) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)