Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 893 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.300 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 224% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,459 (AU$2,644) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)