Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.246 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,102 (2,497TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)