Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.590 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,614 (4,056TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)