Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.056 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 91% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,973 (41,635 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €16,500 (41 minutes ago)