Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.317 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 83% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,702 (GH₵10,585) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)