Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06320 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 73% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,364 (512,088 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)