Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06951 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 90% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,656 (512,943 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)