Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01837 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 121% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,591 (1,502,004 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (37 minutes ago)