Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03540 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,382 (801,846 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)