Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03197 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,581 (518,709 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)