Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03343 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,909 (1,074,172 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)