Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 344 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03308 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 114% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,186 (1,486,738 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 950 (about 4 hours ago)