Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03441 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 132% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,292 (1,752,210 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)