Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 404 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03535 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 126% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,033 (1,472,099 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (29 minutes ago)