Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03508 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 150% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,917 (1,337,294 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)