Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03345 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 136% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,343 (1,325,720 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)