Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03102 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 124% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,997 (1,353,821 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)