Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 651 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.625 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 118% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,114 (C$3,207) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €20,000 (38 minutes ago)