Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,109 (﷼ 64,350,077) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (44 minutes ago)