Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.106 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 179% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,242 (kr16,819) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)