Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.947 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 138% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,030 (kr19,352) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)