Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.896 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 162% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,123 (kr16,964) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)