Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24694 USD / TRY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,695 (10,912TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)