Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27284 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,954 (7,162 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (43 minutes ago)