Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25269 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,404 (5,555 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)