Cost of living comparison between Zibo, China and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14781 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,840 (元12,450) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)