Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,824 (元19,443) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)