Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14573 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,327 (元15,970) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)