Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14539 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,212 (元15,217) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (40 minutes ago)