Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 USD / BAM
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,789 (3,299KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)