Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 USD / BAM
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,727 (4,580KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burlington costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Katsuta costs ¥680 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)