Cost of living comparison between Zaragoza, Spain and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.067 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,926 (€1,806) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)