Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15138 USD / HRK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,348 (15,510 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (29 minutes ago)