Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14566 USD / HRK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,421 (16,623 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (30 minutes ago)