Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15127 USD / HRK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,494 (16,487 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)