Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14317 USD / HRK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,322 (16,218 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)