Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26259 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,567 (9,777 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)