Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00944 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,746 (¥503,003) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)