Cost of living in Yingkou, China vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14477 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,501 (17,278元) in Yingkou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)