Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14496 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,486 (元10,253) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (27 minutes ago)