Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15096 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,738 (元18,135) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (40 minutes ago)