Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14993 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,978 (元19,862) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (30 minutes ago)