Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 USD / MMK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 11% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,343 (4,591,103 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)