Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 USD / MMK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 12% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,530 (4,768,425 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)