Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14559 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,603 (元17,882) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)