Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15899 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,692 (元16,933) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)