Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04567 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,451 (Mex$ 31,770) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)