Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 635 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24362 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,018 (8,285 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)