Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27418 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,512 (9,162 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)