Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,326 (₩3,777,174) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)