Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.751 USD / AUD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 23% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,950 (AU$5,258) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)