Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,581 (€3,725) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)