Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26442 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,223 (12,191 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (43 minutes ago)