Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27589 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,643 (13,203 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)