Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 703 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.754 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 5% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,801 (C$5,042) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)