Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07850 USD / NAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,516 (32,055 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (35 minutes ago)