Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07313 USD / NAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,673 (36,548 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)