Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.562 USD / ANG
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 25% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,857 (ƒ 8,645) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (about 1 hour ago)