Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 USD / ANG
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 25% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,990 (ƒ 8,883) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)