Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,281 (€3,011) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)