Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,069 (€3,492) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)