Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,312 (€3,663) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (about 1 hour ago)