Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,193 (€2,961) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)