Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,905 (C$3,804) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)