Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.680 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,989 (NZ$5,864) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)