Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,136 in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)