Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,987 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24535 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,657 (6,755 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)