Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,692 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26442 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,875 (10,872 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)