Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,919 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25286 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,712 (6,770 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 2 hours ago)