Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07321 USD / NAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,988 (27,148 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (26 minutes ago)