Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08601 USD / NAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,172 (36,879 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)