Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,403 in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)