Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,764 in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)