Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28972 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,012 (10,397 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 155,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)