Cost of living comparison between Vratsa, Bulgaria and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.556 USD / BGN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,678 (4,818 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)