Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 USD / BGN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,630 (4,762 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)