Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 USD / BGN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,292 (5,378 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (35 minutes ago)