Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 USD / BGN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,394 (5,635 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)