Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 USD / BGN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,406 (4,058 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)