Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31887 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,821 (R$ 8,846) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)