Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,087 (€2,855) in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (40 minutes ago)