Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,116 (€1,942) in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)