Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01671 USD / RUB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,428 (руб 85,445) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)